MARKETING AND ENGAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
||$40,000/Yr - to - $55,000/Yr
||Jan 29, 2019
||Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
||Less Than 2 Yrs
MHC Healthcare is seeking a Marketing and Engagement Administrator to join the Experience and Engagement team at our headquarters in Tucson, Arizona. The Marketing and Engagement Administrator (Administrator) is responsible for providing direct support to the Public Relations Department. Under guidance of the Director of Public Relations, the Administrator will be responsible for marketing and communications support, public relations programs and special events, with an emphasis on social/digital media, graphic design, and website maintenance. The position includes design and management of the organization’s volunteer program, employee and volunteer recognition programs and events, and administrative support. Administrator will be a delegated liaison between MHC and its partners within the community. MHC Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC), with 15 sites in Tucson and Pima County. MHC Healthcare is building a world-class integrated health care system that is committed to caring for special populations, and focused on improving health outcomes for our patients.
The ideal candidate will have the following education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field; required.
- Eight (8) years’ direct experience in Marketing, Public Relations, or community healthcare may be considered in lieu of required degree.
- Minimum three (3) years’ related work experience; required.
- Demonstrated experience multitasking, managing simultaneous complex projects and prioritizing workloads based on competing demands; required.
- Work experience in marketing, communications, and/or public relations, or fundraising field or other non-profit setting; required.
- Public speaking experience; preferred.
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license with current automobile insurance; required.
- Current 39-month Motor Vehicle Record; required.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to interact well with various levels of staff, senior leadership, community partners, and with guests of MHC Healthcare.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret complex information.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language. Knowledge of Spanish language helpful.
- Knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment and programs including;
- MS Office Suite, Constant Contact
- Adobe design software suite, including Photo Shop, Dream Weaver, Illustrator, INDesign, etc.
- Donor Perfect fundraising software
- HTML, Joomla and other web design interface software
- Digital media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to think critically and contribute to development of strategic messaging.
- Ability to support and administer multiple projects at once, following branding, and direction of MHC leadership initiatives.
- Ability to use interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills with tact and political acumen to effectively represent MHC Healthcare.
- Organizational and time management skills to identify and establish priorities, make decisions, and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
For More Information, Visit: www.mhchealthcare.org/jobs
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs